Harvest Moon: Light of Hope is a hybrid RPG farming sim in the vein of Stardew Valley. There’s a lot of farming, fishing and mining as well as seasons to contend with, where some crops wither. It’s regarded as offering several improvements on the earlier Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories game.
Looking for a fresh start and some new surroundings, you set off on a voyage to begin your new life! Unfortunately, the weather has different plans, as your ship is hit by a monsoon, and goes down! You drift into a small harbor town, now in shambles from the storm, where a young doctor named Jeanne saves your life. The town has essentially been deserted, but you’re never one to back down from a challenge! It will be up to you to help rebuild the town and save the lighthouse…but it won’t be easy! Nevertheless, with some hard work growing crops, tending livestock, and gathering materials for repairs, you will be able to make new friends, start a family, revive the lighthouse, and save the town, your new home!
- Collect important materials to rebuild the town and restore the lighthouse!
- Complete requests from villagers to unlock new areas and items!
- New and unique festivals, including the Dog Racing Festival!
- Learn to grow and mutate crops with user friendly UI and tutorials!
- Play as a boy or a girl, get married, and start a family!